MyPi-Edge Gateway CE/FCC Compliance Documentation
The MyPi IoT Edge Gateway unit has been specifically designed for use with the Raspberry Pi Compute Module product line, this unit is intended for use by industrial/business customers for gathering data from industrial field equipment and uploading to cloud services.
The MyPi IoT Edge Gateway unit has undergone extensive compliance testing and met the following standards:
- ANSI C63.4
- FCC 47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B, Class A Digital Device.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU - Class A
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
- Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU (*)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations 2016 - Class A
- The Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2012
- Radio Equipment Regulations 2017(*)
(*) Where models are shipped configured with RF devices included the integrated assessed RF Modules have been pre-certified and conform to the required standard(s).
As a result we are able to provide the following DoC documents :
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module has also been separately tested by Raspberry Pi Trading and met Class B (Residential) requirement standards, for details please see the link below :